Tuesday, April 10, 2018

March Wrap Up and April TBR

March went so much better than February. After a month of no 5 star reads I was up for some books that I would fall in love with. I started Lucky in Love by Kasie West in February, but didn't finish it until early March. I loved this one. It was really cute, at times unrealistic, and a really fun read. I loved On Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah. It sucked me in and I was so invested in this story. I recieved The Dreaming Road by Elizabeth Moore for review and I'm so happy I accepted this review request. I don't think this would have been a book that I would have chosen to pick up otherwise, but I enjoyed it so much and I even wrote a full review you can read here.  The last book I finished in March was the 5th book in the Anne of Green Gables series. I love Anne, in this novel she finally gets married and has her first child. There is a lot of heartbreak as well as happy times in this novel.

I also took part in Take Control of Your TBR Pile this month and I read 2 books for the challenge. Focusing on books that I own opened me up to my TBR pile again and let me see how many amazing books I have sitting on my shelf. I started After You by Jojo Moyes during March, but didn't finish it until April. This was another book that I own that I picked up after The Dreaming Road. I'm excited to read many more books off my shelf this year. I also donated my copy of On Mystic Lake, 1225 Christmas Tree Lane, and Between Friends by Debbie Macomber to my college library when I went up to visit my friends towards the end of the month.

After ignoring library books for the month of March I have a bunch to catch up on before their due dates. I'm currently reading They Both Die at the End and The Summer List (recieved from netgalley). I'm excited to get to all these books on my list. I'm ready to start reading some new releases since TBR Dare is over, so I've got three new releases on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.