Saturday, July 15, 2017

Summer TBR Wipeout Challenge Week 1 Update


I can't even tell you how excited I am that I finally read Clockwork Princess. I have been meaning to finish this series for a long time. I think Clockwork Princess took about 200 pages to get into, but once I got into this book I just flew through the remaider of the book and it was 560 pages long. It was wonderful and I so enjoyed the ending. I'm glad that I have finally accomplished this series. 












I'm currently reading The Names They Gave Us. This is a great book as well. I really have been enjoying this book by Emery Lord and I'm looking forward to finishing it sometime in this upcoming week. 




So far I have took one book off my beginning TBR List for this challenge and I have read 5 books off my COYER challenge list. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Names They Gave Us. Emery Lord is one of my favourite authors and I have yet to read this one. Nice start to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Cassandra Clare's books. I just finished Lord of Shadows and I can't wait for more. Good luck with these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay, great job making progress with the challenge! Both of these are books that I own and need to read ASAP, so I am glad that you liked Clockwork Princess, and have been liking The Names They Gave Us!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.