Friday, April 28, 2017

Dewey's Readathon April 2017 Starting Line

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? South Dakota
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Just One Day, Geekerella
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? don't know (didn't plan snacks this time around)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Rachael. I have been blogging for four years now. This will be my 9th readathon. I'm now a senior in college and one week away from finishing student teaching. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
We are moving my sister out of college, so that will be a time during the day that I won't be reading. 


This is a scheduled post, but here is my plan for Saturday:
I'm planning on waking up around 7:00 to 8:00 am and reading in bed for an hour. Then I will eat breakfast and get ready to travel to move my sister out. When we get home then I will spend the rest of the day laying around and reading. I'm planning on starting the day by finishing Two by Two and then moving on to Just One Day by Gayle Forman. 

1 comment:

  1. Just One Day is so so beautiful! Read it this year and absolutely adored it! Good luck with the readathon! Sending a big Helloo to the other side of the Atlantic! :) ;)

    neabarabea.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.