Friday, December 30, 2016

Out with the Old & In with the New: October 2016


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2016, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: October 2016

Books Read: 2
Favorite Book: 1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber
Favorite Post: Dewey's Readathon Wrap Up
Goal #10: My goal was to participate in Dewey's Readathon and of course this goal was easy to complete. I read Clockwork Angel in April and Clockwork Prince in October. I will most likely finish the series in April. 

In With The New: Goal #10

My goal will remain the same to participate in Dewey's readathon. it is one of my favorite goals of the year and I immensely enjoy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.