Monday, July 4, 2016

#Shelflove 2016 June Post: Midyear Update

Here is all the Unread books on my bookshelf. Sorry if you can see all the titles. Some of these are new since January 1st, 2016, so they don't necessarily count for the challenge. But right now I have 78 unread physical books and I started with 57. Some people would say I'm failing this challenge, but I don't think so. For sure I have accumulated more books, but I have been actually reading books off my shelf too instead of just letting them sit there. 


Here are close up of all the books. I have some real winners I hope to read soon. I either donate them back to the library or keep them depending on the book. 

Here are the books I have read. Book 1 and 3 are kindle books. I'm working on my third kindle book that I own. I read a lot of library books on my kindle. 
1. The Trouble with Christmas by Debbie Mason
2. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
3. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
4. Heidel by Anita Valle
5. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
6. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


2 comments:

  1. I'm working on the unread books in my house as well. It is tough! There are too many books to read and not enough time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not doing to bad! My TBR is overflowing as well and I'm slowly making progress (if only the books would stop breeding :P)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.