Saturday, July 2, 2016

March -June Wrap Up and July TBR

The Choice was my only read for the month of March. The Geography of You and Me, Heidel, and Clockwork Angel were my April reads. In May I read Winter Garden and Winter. In June I read See Me and Summer Days and Summer Nights.

I really enjoyed all these books. The Geography of You and Me was slow at points, but I overall enjoyed the story. If you would like to see reviews for any of these books you can check out my goodreads pages. I read a lot of these books slowly due to college and having a lot of homework. My reading speed has picked up since I have been home for summer.
We are going to be on vacation from July 7-15, so I probably won't read as much while I'm away, but I still think I can finish these books in July. Second Chance Summer and The Summer I Turned Pretty are my Make Me Read it winners.

5 comments:

  1. I just finished Summer Days and Summer Nights myself, and thought it was pretty good. I didn't love all of the stories but that's usually true of an anthology, but there were some nice surprises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree there were a few real winners in the story, but there were also some disappointments.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a great vacation! Looks like you read some great books this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be a good one. With an 8 hour car ride I really wish I was able to read in the car.

      Delete
  3. Hope you have an awesome vacation!! A lot of your July TBR is on mine for at some point this year. Hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.