Monday, February 8, 2016

January Wrap Up and February TBR



January was a great month for reading. I read 7 books in January and I'm almost done with My Life Next Door, so I will have a book done in early February. Mr. Miracle, Wonder, The Julian Chapter, The Trouble with Christmas all received 5 stars. Soundless and Snow White received 4 stars. Jack and the Beanstalk received 3 stars. 

If you have been following my blog for awhile you would know that I used to love writing book reviews, but I don't anymore, so I do not post many reviews on my blog. I do post short thoughts about every book I read on goodreads. My link is in the sidebar if you would like to be my friend on goodreads. 


I finished 2/5 books on my January TBR. I started Winter. I read 291 pages before its due date came up at the library and I was forced to return it. I'm on the waiting list and I will pick it right where I left off once it is my turn to check it out again. 

The other books I want to read is Carry on by Rainbow Rowell and 99 Days by Katie Cognutgo. 

I'm keeping this month's TBR list small since I need to pick up a few books for school. I'm working on my historical fiction pick right now, but I need a Poetry, Nonfiction, Multicultural, and Informational Text. I also want to get to reading some more fairy tales for Fairy Tale fortnight and somehow motivating myself to review them for you guys. 


2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about Carry On but I keep hesitating on picking it up because the author's books are just a hit or a miss for me. I'm also curious about 99 Days so I will be looking to read your thoughts on that one on Goodreads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rainbow Rowell, but although I have had this book checked out from the library forever I have not picked it up yet. I'm excited to read 99 Days also. I added you on goodreads, so you can see all my future reviews since I do not post many here any more. Goodreads is great because it is just so informal. It takes me too long to write reviews for the blog anymore.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.