Saturday, January 9, 2016

My To Be Read List Winner January 2016

Hosted by Because Reading

Last week you guys had the chance to vote for My TBR List book that I will read in January. Your choices were In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume, And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard, and My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. After having a tie I asked for more votes. And for majority of the week I still had a tie and finally one of these books took the lead by one vote. 


And the Winner is.....


The winner is My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This book won by a vote with And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard right behind. I'm really surprised that Unlikely Event by Judy Blume didn't get more votes since it is Judy Blume, but I'm happy with the winner and I'm going to try to read And we Stay within the month also. 

1 comment:

  1. Though I didn't vote for this one, this was going to be my second choice. I've heard many great things about this book. I hope you enjoy it!

    Vonnie's reveal

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.