Thursday, December 24, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New April 2015

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: April 2015

Books Read: 3
Books Reviewed: 5
Favorite Book Read: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
Favorite Post: Dewey's Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

I always enjoy reading my day away and finishing a book in a day. Its fun to see how my stats compare over all the times I have participated in this read-a-thon. Meant to Be ended up being one of the worst books I read this year and it took me most of the month to read this short book.


My goal for this month was to stress less and relax more and I think I did great overall. Sure there were still weeks where I was overwhelmed, but overall I handled this semester well and I'm just waiting for the rest of my final grades to come in. I have been on vacation for a week and it is lovely to not have to think about school until January.

In With The New: Goal #4

Read the books I want to read. I think I did great with this in 2015. I didn't focus all on New Releases. I had a mixtures of 2015 releases, owned books, library books, series books, standalone books. I had it all in 2015 and I hope to see those kind of stats in 2016 also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.