Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Read-A-Thon Hour 18 Update


Long time no see! This day turned out different than planned, but great news I got a lot of reading done. 

from 12:56 to 1:48 I read pg 74 to pg 117
from 2:25 to 2:55 I read p 117 to pg 140
from 3:23 to 4:56 I read pg 140 to pg 208
from 6:20 to 8:00 I read pg 208 to pg 287

First of all this book is amazing. It is seriously probably my best read-a-thon book yet and my favorite book of the year so far.  I fit in studying inbetween reading. I have a test on Monday so that is important. I was mostly disconnected for the social aspect of this read-a-thon. At 8 we went and visited my friend at her desk job and we just hung out, so I didn't get any reading done from 8 to 1 am. 



Pages Read: 213 
Time Read: 5 hours 35 minutes
Total Pages Read: 312
Total Time Read: 7 hours and 54 minutes

I have about 40 pages left in The Beginning of Everything and I need to know how Ezra's story ends, so I'm going to stay up for another hour or so to finish this book and then I will update in the morning. Happy Reading everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.