Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten 2014 Releases I wanted to Read, but Didn't Get To


Top Ten 2014 Releases I wanted to Read, but Didn't Get To
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- I had this book checked out from the library, but I wasn't able to get to it before I started my Christmas reads. I will get around to it in early 2015. 

2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell- This is the only Rainbow Rowell book I didn't get around to this year. I love Rainbow Rowell as an author so I'm sure I will get to it soon. 

3. To All the Boys I have Loved Before by Jenny Han- I even own this book so there is no excuse not to read it. I just didn't get around to it in 2014. 

4. The Crystal Heart by Sophie Mason- I am really excited to read this book, but I have to wait for it to get old enough for me to interlibrary loan. 

5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I'm hoping to start Morgan Matson in general in 2015. I haven't read anything by her so far. 

6. The Dyerville Tales by M.P. Kozlowsky- The Book Monsters loved this book I hope to also. 

7. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith- Another book I own, but haven't read. 

8. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis- This book looks amazing. I hope to read it in 2015. 

9. Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee- I have wanted to read this book since fairy tale fortnight last year, but never got around to it. 

10. Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber- This is a Christmas novel so I most likely won't read it until next December, but I would have liked to read it this year. 

I found for this top there were a lot of books I could have listed as 2014 books I didn't get around to.  For reading 21 new releases I still feel like I missed a lot of 2014 releases. I actually still feel like I have a lot of 2013 releases I want to read. 


7 comments:

  1. Stitching Snow made my list too. I want to read Landline as well. I hope you get to these this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these are on my tbr - Landline actually just came in for me at the library.

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I keep saying about Debbie Macomber's Angels series. It still didn't happen this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to exclaim so many of those titles! Since You've Been Gone! To All the Boys! Landline! They were some of the best contemporaries in my opinion. Enjoy in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.