Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New: November 2014

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: November 2014

Books Read: 2
Books Reviewed: 0
Favorite Book Read: Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Favorite Post Written: None

I didn't blog the whole month of November. I published three posts. I didn't have time is my first excuse, but I also didn't feel like it.

In With The New: Goal #11

Something I have always struggled with is quitting a book. Some books just don't click. For Someday Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham I just didn't feel any connection to the characters. It took me most of the month of November to read and really put my reading in a rut. In 2015 I give myself permission to quit a book. If it isn't working for me it isn't worth it. I have a lot of books that I need to read. This happening will be another story because I often make myself finish books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.