Saturday, October 18, 2014

24 Hour Read-A-Thon October 2014 Hour 16 Update


After the volleyball game I made some peanut butter balls quickly and went back to reading. I read pg 197 to pg 223 from 6:37 to 7:05. Then I read pg 223 to pg 356 from 7:29 to 9:48. That was end of Burn for Burn. This was truly a great readathon book because it was fast paced, and interesting. I couldn't wait to find out what happened after every page. 

Pages Read: 159
Time Read: 2 Hours 47 Minutes
Total Pages Read: 405
Total Time Read: 8 Hours 33 Minutes

I'm only about 45 pages under my total from this past April. I feel like I had more distractions last April although I read for more hours. With the friend having plans for today I was free to spend the day reading and I did. Like I said earlier I couldn't have asked for a more perfect readathon book than Burn for Burn. After I finish this update I'm going to start Fire with Fire and see how far I get before I fall asleep. I'm very proud of myself so I'm not going to push myself too far. I think today was a great day of reading. I love Dewey's Readathon and I enjoy participating no matter how much or little I read. 

This will be my final update for the night. I'm going to make my grocery list and then I'm going to lay in bed and read. I will be back in the morning for the finish line post. 




2 comments:

  1. You really kicked it up in this section. Well done! It's nice when you have a fairly open day to do this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when I can just lay around and read all that. That so rarely happens.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.