Wednesday, April 9, 2014

March Wrap Up and April TBR

March Ended up being a great month for books. I was able to finish 5 and 4/5 were given 5 stars. I participated Take Control of Your TBR pile and was able to knock out some books that I owned. None of the reviews for the books I read in March are up yet since I also hosted A Month of Rapunzel in March. Overall March was a great month in blogging life and real life. 

I read 4/5 books on last months TBR and as of now I have read all five of the books I put on last month's TBR. I didn't find time for any extras and I don't think I will this month either. The books for this month's TBR are True Colors by Kristin Hannah, Four Friends by Robyn Carr, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Swan Sisters by Ellen Datlow, and 74 Seaside Avenue by Debbie Macomber. I have mostly been reading standalones lately so I will probably get back into series come May. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.