Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Spring 2014 Hour 7 Updates

Not much reading since the last update. We went and ate lunch and I got back to reading after that. From 12:06 to 12:23 I read pg 46 to pg 51 in Attachments. Then from 12:29 to 1:06 I read pg 51 to pg 73. 

Running Tally
Books Finished: 2 
Pages Read Since Last Update: 27
Time Read Since Last Update: 54 minutes
Total Pages Read: 114
Total Time Read: 3 hour 51 minutes

Mini Challenges
Best of Your Year Hosted by World of Books
Best Book: So hard to choose.  Pivot Point by Kasie West
Best Young Adult: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Best Adult: True Colors by Kristin Hannah

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.