Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Spring 2014 Hour 16 Update


I'm still awake and still reading. I'm just taking a short break to update and see who is still up. It is 10:21 pm here right now which is about the time I usually go to bed, read until 11, and then go to sleep. I'm go to try to make it to 12:30. We'll see. I can tell I'm starting to get tired, but Attachments is so good and I'm almost finished.

pg 125 to pg 169 from 7:16 to 8:06 while I waited for the dryer to finish. 
Then I read pg 169 to pg 187 from 8:12 to 8:33
Then I read pg 187 to pg 192 from 8:40 to 8:45
After that I read pg 192 to pg 260 from 8:51 to 10:09

Running Tally
Books Finished: 3 
Pages Read Since Last Update: 135
Time Read Since Last Update: 2 hours 34 minutes
Total Pages Read: 377
Total Time Read: 9 hours 56 minutes

I have put almost 10 hours of reading into today and I'm still not done. Hard to believe. 

Mini Challenges
Your Name in Books Hosted by The Geeky's Blogger's Book Blog
6 Rainier Drive
Asunder
Cress
How to Love
Attachments
Eleanor and Park
Firefly Lane

These are all books I have read this year. I was pretty close to having one for every letter of my name. Looks like I just need to work on R and L. 

Pg 35 Sentence 3 Hosted by The Biboliophibian
"Staying Calm/Being Calm/Calmness." ~ Rainbow Rowell Attachments

This may or may not be my last update for the day. I might do one more before I go to sleep for the night, but I'm not sure so I will see you at the finish line if I don't get one more update in. 



6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm cheering you on with #TeamHughes. Hope you are having fun and still feel motivated. You've made it this far and you're doing great. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. I did hit the wall at 12:40 and went to sleep, but not before finishing my fourth book.

      Delete
  2. Great job Rachel!! It is almost 11 here... not sure how much longer I am going to make it either. I know it won't be all night that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it too much longer. I made it through my fourth book though.

      Delete
  3. I'm still up. :) Have been enjoying this tons and I'm glad to be hanging in there. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is where it gets really hard. I always end up falling asleep.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.