Monday, July 1, 2013

Library Books Reading Challenge Wrap Up


I signed up for adult which was to read 36 library books. I completed that goal as of June 18th, 2013. I will continue to track my library books. 

1. Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh
2. The Christmas Bus by Melody Carlson
3. On Top of Concord Hill by Maria D. Wilkes
4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
6. Paper Towns by John Green
7. Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
8. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
9. Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas and Micah Sparks
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
11. 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber
12. Across the Rolling River by Celia Wilkins
13. 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber
14. Redemption by Karen Kingsbury
15. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
16. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
17.  Marvel Fairy Tales by C.B. Cebulski 
18. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
19. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
20. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick 
21. Splintered by A.G. Howard
22. 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber
23. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
24. 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber
25. Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn
26. Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett
27. Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah
28. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
29. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
30. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
31. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
32. Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff
33. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
34. My Teenage Dream Ended by Farrah Abraham 
35. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
36. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

Thanks for reading


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.