Friday, May 31, 2013

The Spring of Sarah Dessen Challenge Wrap Up


Ramblings of a Daydreamer

The Spring of Sarah Dessen was one of the two challenges I sign up for in March. I only had until June 1st to complete this one and I'm happy to say I made it although I read all the books for it in the span of a week and read them at a fast pace to finish the challenge. 


The three books I read for The Spring of Sarah Dessen reading challenge were That Summer, This Lullaby, and Just Listen. I'm proud to say I enjoyed them all. I actually read them from least favorite to favorite. Just Listen was the top of the list followed by This Lullaby and then That Summer. 

I wrote a review on each book and I have to I couldn't really run out of good things to say about Just Listen. This has to be one of my favorite Sarah Dessen books. I loved the This Lullaby characters being in it. So I was glad I read This Lullaby before Just Listen so I could pick out the characters in Just Listen. 

That Summer was Sarah Dessen's first novel. Although it was good it wasn't Sarah Dessen's best work. I think it really shows how far she has come as an author writing as complex of novels as Just Listen. 

Now the only book I haven't read by Sarah Dessen is her new book The Moon and More which comes out on June 4th which is this Tuesday. I'm excited to say the least to get my hands on her new book. 

I really enjoyed The Spring of Sarah Dessen challenge and I'm happy that I completed it on time while still enjoying the books I read for the challenge. 

Thanks for reading

Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.