Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Book chat (4) (Audio Books)

Sorry I'm a day late, but it was a really exciting night for my high school's girl basketball team. We won a very hard game last night by one point and we are going to state championships for the first time in years.

In other news today I'm talking about audiobooks. I have had only a few experiences with audiobooks, but my feelings are that you don't get the same experience.

I find that you don't picture the characters as much or get into the story as much, but I have found that I enjoy reading the words while listening to the audiobook. Then I find them really enjoyable. I'm currently reading the cedar cove series through audiobooks and ereader books through my library. Eventually if I get a kindle I will probably listen to books on there, but I will talk about my feelings on ebooks in another post.


Sorry it is so short today, but there is my opinion. Thanks for reading.


Rachael.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your team going to state!
    I'm a big audiobook fan, but it really depends on the reader. If you're looking for a good audiobook reader, try the audiobook version of The Night Circus. He had a magical voice and spoke the parts SO well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super short today. I will have to check that one out. I want to read that book because a lot of people really liked it.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.